BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Generator
BotDetect™ prevents automated submissions of PHP forms using CAPTCHA images. The BotDetect
Captcha PHP class generates and validates best-of-class Captcha images specifically designed to be out of reach of current computer vision and OCR technologies.
The library also provides an audio Captcha alternative and keeps PHP forms accessible to the visually impaired people for whom reading the Captcha code could be a problem, thus enabling you to make WCAG and Section 508 compliant websites.
Why BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA?
BotDetect is unique among Captcha solutions in offering many Captcha image and sound styles. While each of them is easily comprehensible to human users, randomly using multiple Captcha generation algorithms makes the Captcha challenge practically impossible to pass automatically.
This approach to Captcha security is validated by the BotDetect track record: we have over 3000 paying customers and not one confirmed case of automated Captcha breaking by spammers.
WordPress CAPTCHA Plugin Released
BotDetect Captcha is now available for your WordPress websites!
Full support for all Android & iOS devices
BotDetect 3 PHP CAPTCHA audio now works on Android and iOS devices. Unlike other Captchas, sounds are played directly on the form page, without opening the media player app.
The BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Library
This high-security Captcha protection can be added to your PHP forms with a single line
<?php require("botdetect.php"); ?>), and fully customized and randomized by editing the
botdetect/CaptchaConfig.php file. The library may be installed with composer as well, and comes with a bunch of reausable PHP code examples demonstrating how to integrate Captcha protection in various PHP usage scenarios, and with popular PHP frameworks.
BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Features
- 60 secure & readable Captcha image styles
- 10 secure & accessible audio Captcha sound styles
- Localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and downloadable multi-language sound pronunciations
- Custom Captcha image size, format, color scheme...
- Custom Captcha code length, style, character set, timeouts, generated code filtering...
- Many other randomization & customization options
- Produces XHTML 1.1 Strict, Section 508 and WCAG AAA compliant markup
- Fully compatible with jQuery Ajax validation
- Fully compatible with Symfony MVC applications, Laravel MVC applications, CakePHP MVC applications and CodeIgniter MVC applications
- Validates properly when CAPTCHA forms are simultaneously open in multiple browser tabs
- Tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge and Opera browsers released since 2001.
- Full support for all Android & iOS devices
BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Free Version
You can download BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Library for free and use it immediately! Your PHP forms can be protected from spam (and bots in general) in minutes.
We offer basic email support for free to all BotDetect users. So if you need any assistance integrating BotDetect or have any questions or feedback, our Support department is at your disposal.
Once the BotDetect Captcha component has been integrated into your PHP website and you're satisfied with how it works, it's easy to upgrade your license if you need the extra features offered by commercial BotDetect versions.BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Free Download
BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
Supported Web Servers:
Supported PHP Versions:
PHP installation must include libgd support.