Getting Started with BotDetect Classic ASP CAPTCHA
CAPTCHA Integration Crash Course
The BotDetect ASP Classic Developer Crash Course contains key integration steps.
CAPTCHA Classic ASP Code Examples
After downloading and installing BotDetect, you can run the included ASP Classic Captcha code examples from the Start Menu:
Start -> Programs -> Captcha Inc -> BotDetect 4 CAPTCHA Component -> ASP -> ASP Examples -> Run.
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Integration Guides & Examples
The fastest way to add Captcha protection to your ASP Classic form is to follow the how to guide for your Captcha integration scenario and check the relevant code examples:
- How To Add BotDetect CAPTCHA Protection to Classic ASP Web Forms
- ASP Basic CAPTCHA Code Example
- ASP Form CAPTCHA Code Example
- ASP Login CAPTCHA Code Example
- ASP jQuery Validation CAPTCHA Code Example
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Configuration Guides & Examples
After you have successfully added BotDetect Captcha protection to your ASP Classic form, you can configure various Captcha options by following the configuration guides and code examples:
- How To Configure BotDetect Classic ASP CAPTCHA Options
- ASP CAPTCHA Application Config Settings Code Example
- ASP CAPTCHA Client-side Workflow Settings Code Example
- ASP CAPTCHA Form Object Settings Code Example
- ASP CAPTCHA Request Dynamic Settings Code Example
Troubleshooting BotDetect Classic ASP CAPTCHA Issues
If you experience any difficulties integrating BotDetect Captcha in your Classic ASP project, we also have resources that might help you find and solve the problem.
Classic ASP CAPTCHA Technical FAQ
You can find answers to many common questions about BotDetect Classic ASP implementation in the BotDetect Classic ASP technical FAQ.
Known BotDetect Classic ASP CAPTCHA Issues
If the FAQ doesn't deal with the situation you are having, you can learn about a few known Classic ASP Captcha issues and their workarounds.
BotDetect Classic ASP Troubleshooting Guide
In case the issue needs detailed debugging, you can consult the how to troubleshoot BotDetect Classic ASP Captcha issues guide.
Free Technical Support
In every case, you can contact our Support Department for help.