Getting Started with BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA
CAPTCHA Integration Crash Course
The BotDetect PHP Developer Crash Course contains key integration steps.
CAPTCHA PHP Demos & Code Samples
After downloading and unpacking the BotDetect Captcha library, you can copy the extracted files to a path accessible by your Http server software configured to run PHP (the
htdocs folder in Apache installations,
Inetpub on IIS, etc.), and
samples/index.html will guide you to included demos and code samples.
BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Integration Guides & Samples
The fastest way to add Captcha protection to your PHP form is to follow the how to guide for your Captcha integration scenario and check the relevant code samples:
PHP CAPTCHA Integration
- BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Quickstart
- How To Add BotDetect CAPTCHA Protection to PHP Forms
- PHP Basic CAPTCHA Code Sample
- PHP Form CAPTCHA Code Sample
- PHP Login Form CAPTCHA Code Sample
- PHP jQuery Validation CAPTCHA Code Sample
- PHP jQuery AJAX Contact Form CAPTCHA Code Sample
CakePHP CAPTCHA Integration
- BotDetect CakePHP CAPTCHA Quickstart
- How to Add BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Protection to CakePHP Applications
- CakePHP Basic CAPTCHA Code Sample
- CakePHP Form Model Validation CAPTCHA Code Sample
CodeIgniter CAPTCHA Integration
- BotDetect CodeIgniter CAPTCHA Quickstart
- How to Add BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Protection to CodeIgniter Applications
- CodeIgniter Basic CAPTCHA Code Sample
- CodeIgniter Form Validation CAPTCHA Code Sample
BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Configuration Guides & Samples
After you have successfully added BotDetect Captcha protection to your PHP form, you can configure various Captcha options by following the configuration guides and code samples:
- How To Configure BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Options
- PHP CAPTCHA Code Filtering Code Sample
- PHP CAPTCHA Customization Code Sample
- PHP CAPTCHA Randomization Code Sample
Troubleshooting BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA
If you experience any difficulties integrating BotDetect Captcha in your PHP project, we also have resources that might help you find and solve the problem.
PHP CAPTCHA Technical FAQ
You can find answers to many common questions about BotDetect PHP implementation in the BotDetect PHP technical FAQ.
Known BotDetect PHP CAPTCHA Issues
If the FAQ doesn't deal with the situation you are having, you can learn about a few known PHP Captcha issues and their workarounds.
Free Technical Support
In every case, you can contact our Support Department for help.
BotDetect 3.0 PHP Captcha Library Beta1 is an in-progress port of BotDetect 3.0 Captcha, and we need you to guide our efforts towards a polished product. Please let us know if you encounter any bugs, implementation issues, or a usage scenario you would like to discuss.
BotDetect PHP Captcha v3.0.Beta1 now supports localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and downloadable multi-language captcha pronunciations.