BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Generator
BotDetect™ prevents automated submissions of ASP.NET forms using CAPTCHA images. The
<BotDetect:Captcha> ASP.NET Custom Web Control and the
Html.Captcha ASP.NET MVC Captcha helper generate and validate best-of-class Captcha images specifically designed to be out of reach of current computer vision and OCR technologies. The controls provide an audio Captcha alternative as well, to keep ASP.NET web applications accessible to the blind and other people for whom reading the Captcha code could be a problem, enabling you to make WCAG and Section 508 compliant websites.
Why BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA?
BotDetect is unique among Captcha solutions in offering many Captcha image and sound styles. While each of them is easily comprehensible to human users, randomly using multiple Captcha generation algorithms makes the Captcha challenge practically impossible to pass automatically.
This approach to Captcha security is validated by the BotDetect track record: we have over 3000 paying customers and not one confirmed case of automated Captcha breaking by spammers.
Visual Studio 2013 & .NET 4.5.1 Supported
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA v3.0.15 includes support and samples for the latest Microsoft releases.
Full support for all Android & iOS devices
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA v3.0.13 audio now works on Android and iOS devices. Unlike other Captchas, sounds are played directly on the form page, without opening the media player app.
The BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Control
This high-security Captcha protection can be added to your ASP.NET forms using drag-and-drop in the Visual Studio designer, or fully customized and randomized in codebehind and web configuration files. The control also comes with a number of C# and VB.NET code samples demonstrating how to integrate Captcha protection in various ASP.NET usage scenarios, and how to use the many available Captcha features.
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Features
- 60 secure & readable Captcha image styles
- 10 secure & accessible audio Captcha sound styles
- Localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and downloadable multi-language sound pronunciations
- Custom Captcha image size, format, color scheme...
- Custom Captcha code length, style, character set, timeouts, generated code filtering...
- Many other randomization & customization options
- Produces XHTML 1.1 Strict, Section 508 and WCAG AAA compliant markup
- Visual Studio .NET 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 and 2003 Designer support
- Medium trust environment support for shared servers
- Fully compatible with ASP.NET WebForms applications
- Fully compatible with ASP.NET MVC applications (ASP.NET MVC 1.0-5.0)
- Fully compatible with ASP.NET Ajax and jQuery Ajax validation
- Fully compatible with SharePoint Server / Foundation
- Tested in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers released since 2001.
- Full support for all Android & iOS devices
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Free Version
You can download BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Control for free and use it immediately! Your ASP.NET forms can be protected from spam (and bots in general) in minutes.
Keep in mind that we offer basic email support for free to all BotDetect users. So if you need any assistance integrating BotDetect or have any questions or feedback, our Support department is at your disposal.
Once the BotDetect
Captcha control has been integrated into your ASP.NET application and you're satisfied with how it works, it's easy to upgrade your license if you need the extra features and options offered by commercial BotDetect versions.
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
Supported Internet Information Services:
Supported .NET Framework versions:
* .NET 1.1 is supported by previous generation releases (BotDetect v2.0), which can be obtained on request.