Getting Started with BotDetect Java CAPTCHA
CAPTCHA Integration Crash Course
The BotDetect Java Developer Crash Course contains key integration steps.
CAPTCHA Java Code Examples
After downloading and unpacking the BotDetect Captcha Java library, deploy examples from
examples directory to your webserver and point your browser to BotDetect Captcha index page (e.g.
BotDetect CAPTCHA Integration Guides & Examples
The fastest way to add Captcha protection to your Java web form is to follow the how to guide for your Captcha integration scenario and check the relevant code examples:
JavaServer Pages CAPTCHA Integration
- BotDetect JavaServer Pages CAPTCHA Quickstart
- How To Add BotDetect CAPTCHA Protection to JSP Forms
- JSP Basic Captcha Example
- JSP CAPTCHA Tag Example
- JSP Form CAPTCHA Example
- JSP Login Form CAPTCHA Example
- JSP jQuery CAPTCHA Example
JavaServer Faces CAPTCHA Integration
- How To Add BotDetect CAPTCHA Protection to JavaServer Faces Applications
- JSF Basic CAPTCHA Code Example
- JSF Facelets CAPTCHA Example
- JSF Login Form CAPTCHA Example
- JSF Login Form Filter CAPTCHA Example
- JSF Validator CAPTCHA Example
Spring MVC CAPTCHA Integration
- How to Add BotDetect Captcha to Spring MVC Applications
- Spring MVC Basic CAPTCHA Example
- Spring MVC Form CAPTCHA Example
Struts CAPTCHA Integration
BotDetect Java CAPTCHA Configuration Guides
After you have successfully added BotDetect Captcha protection to your Java web form, you can configure various Captcha options by following the configuration guides:
- How To Configure BotDetect Java CAPTCHA Options
- Captcha Application config Settings Example
- Captcha Client-Side Workflow Settings Example
- Captcha Form Object Settings Example
- Captcha Request Dynamic Settings Example
Troubleshooting BotDetect Java CAPTCHA
If you experience any difficulties integrating BotDetect Captcha in your Java web project, we also have resources that might help you find and solve the problem.
Java CAPTCHA Technical FAQ
You can find answers to many common questions about BotDetect Java implementation in the BotDetect Java technical FAQ.
Known BotDetect Java CAPTCHA Issues
If the FAQ doesn't deal with the situation you are having, you can learn about a few known Java Captcha issues and their workarounds.
Free Technical Support
In every case, you can contact our Support Department for help.
BotDetect Java Captcha Library v4.0.Beta1 is an in-progress port of BotDetect 4 Captcha, and we need you to guide our efforts towards a polished product. Please let us know if you encounter any bugs, implementation issues, or a usage scenario you would like to discuss.