BotDetect ASP Classic CAPTCHA Generator
CAPTCHA Generator Features:
- 60 secure & readable Captcha image styles
- 12 secure & accessible audio Captcha sound styles
- Localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and downloadable multi-language sound pronunciations
- Custom Captcha image size, format, color scheme...
- Custom Captcha code length, style, character set, timeouts, generated code filtering...
- Many other randomization & customization options
- Produces XHTML 1.1 Strict, Section 508 and WCAG AAA compliant markup
- Fully compatible with jQuery Ajax validation
- Validates properly when CAPTCHA forms are simultaneously open in multiple browser tabs
- 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) OS support
- Tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge and Opera browsers released since 2001.
- Full support for all Android & iOS devices
BotDetect ASP Captcha generator allows you to easily add Captcha protection to Classic ASP forms.
Steps are demonstrated bellow. We'll use default BotDetect settings.
To see how powerful and customizable BotDetect is, check the BotDetect features demo.
- ASP Classic
1. Copy Captcha Library Files
BotDetect.asp and the
BotDetect folder to your application. These files (and a code example made by following these instructions, named "Basic CAPTCHA example") are included in the BotDetect installation.
2. Show a Captcha Challenge on the FormOn the ASP Classic form you want to protect against bots, add:
<!-- #include file ="BotDetect.asp" --> </head> […] <% ' Adding BotDetect Captcha to the page Dim ExampleCaptcha : Set ExampleCaptcha = (New Captcha)("ExampleCaptcha") ExampleCaptcha.UserInputID = "CaptchaCode" Response.Write ExampleCaptcha.Html %> <input name="CaptchaCode" id="CaptchaCode" type="text" />
3. Check User Input During Form SubmissionWhen the form is submitted, the Captcha validation result must be checked:
<% If Request.ServerVariables("REQUEST_METHOD") = "POST" Then ' validate the Captcha to check we're not dealing with a bot Dim isHuman : isHuman = ExampleCaptcha.Validate() If Not isHuman Then ' TODO: Captcha validation failed, show error message Else ' TODO: Captcha validation passed, proceed with protected action End If End If %>
BotDetect CAPTCHA Options
To find more about configuring BotDetect and integrating it in various usage scenarios, please check the getting started with BotDetect Captcha page.
BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Free Version
You can download BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Component for free and use it immediately! Your ASP forms can be protected from spam (and bots in general) in minutes.
We offer basic email support for free to all BotDetect users. So if you need any assistance integrating BotDetect or have any questions or feedback, our Support department is at your disposal.
Once the BotDetect Captcha generator component has been integrated into your ASP website and you're satisfied with how it works, it's easy to upgrade your license if you need the extra features offered by commercial BotDetect versions.BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA Free Download
BotDetect ASP Classic CAPTCHA System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems (x86 & x64):
Supported Internet Information Services: