BotDetect CAPTCHA Upgrading Information
Our official policy for new version upgrades is:
- Minor version upgrades (which include bug fixes and minor improvements) are free.
- Major version upgrades carry an upgrade fee.
For example, if you purchased BotDetect™ ASP.NET CAPTCHA version 3.0.3, all minor upgrades (versions 3.0.x) are free, while major upgrades (version 4.0.0, for example) carry an upgrade fee (which is usually 70% of the new version price).
All purchases include a 30 day free-upgrade grace period
Any version upgrade released within 30 days of your purchase is free, even if it would otherwise be considered a major upgrade.
So for example, if you purchase BotDetect ASP CAPTCHA version 3.4.12, and we release the version 4.0.0 of the same product two weeks later, it will still be free for you.
BotDetect CAPTCHA License Upgrades
When upgrading your BotDetect CAPTCHA license, the price of the previous license is deducted from the price of the new license. For example, this applies when upgrading:
- from a Website Edition license to a Developer Edition license
- from a 1 Website license to a Domain license
- from a 1 Developer license to an Unlimited Developers license
Get BotDetect CAPTCHA Upgrades
All upgrades and any further information are available on request.