BotDetect CAPTCHA Affiliate Program
You are invited to partner up with Captcha, Inc! Do you have a website? You can earn money by promoting BotDetect™ CAPTCHA products. When you join the Captcha, Inc Affiliate Program, we'll pay you 30% when someone you refer to us buys our software. And there's no limit! If our products are right for your readers, the earnings can add up quickly.
There is no fee to join. If you would like to join the program just fill out this form.
- Do not send email advertising our products!
If you don't follow these terms, you will be terminated from the program and you will not receive any payments for commissions you may have already earned.
Frequently Asked Questions
(from the share-it! FAQ)
1. I signed up - what happens next?
Once you receive authorization from the Publisher, you can initiate two types of sales:
- You can place a direct link to the Publisher's Web site. Once you have decided which products you would like to market, use the Link Generator in the Control Panel (in the "Products" section) to activate the links from the product pages to the sales system. These links automatically contain your Affiliate ID, thereby ensuring that your sales are recorded. Then these links can then be embedded into your Web site.
- Place a link to the Publisher's Web site. While this method may not lead directly to sales, it does set a cookie on the visitor's computer that detects whether the visitor becomes attentive to the Web site because of you. In this way, you receive your commission in the case of a sale. To place this type of link, use the Link Generator in the Control Panel.
2. How can you make sure that all of my referrals are accounted for?
There are two methods to track your sales: You can choose to rely on the affiliate ID, which is contained in your unique order link, or you can have us place a cookie on the user's machine with your affiliate ID stored in it. If the user purchases the software at a later time, the cookie will be recognized and the sale assigned to you.
3. When will I get paid my commission?
share-it! sends out Payment Reports to affiliates on the 8th of the each month for the previous month's sales. Payment is then made on the 15th for the previous month's earnings, provided you reach the minimum payment amount of 100 EUR/USD or 70 GBP in commission earnings.
4. Is there a minimum amount I have to earn in order to receive payment?
Yes, you must earn a minimum of 100 EUR/USD or 70 GBP in commission before payment can be made. If the minimum amount is not reached, the total is carried over to the next month.
5. Which payment methods and currencies are available for me to receive my payments?
You can receive payments either by check or wire transfer, in USD, EUR or GBP. You can set your preferred payment method in the Control Panel under "Personal Data".
6. I haven't received my payment for last month's sales, what do I do?
There are many reasons that your payment may have not arrived. If you have pre-set a transfer limit and this limit has not been reached, or your balance has not exceeded our lower limit (see question above), the payment will be held until the limit is reached.
If you did not define a limit for your payment, or believe your payment may have been held in error, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be sure to give wire transfers ample time to post to your account!
7. Are there any costs participating as an affiliate?
There are no monthly or fixed costs to you for participating in share-it!'s affiliate program.
8. What information will I receive on my sales?
You have access to sales reports in the Affiliate Control Panel, where you can view your sales and earnings by date. share-it! does not provide the end-user customer's data to you as this remains the property of the publisher of the software.
9. How should I promote the products?
You can place the referral links anywhere on your website. It is typically a good idea to place them with complementing products or related topics to help generate referrals. Since you have a lot of flexibility with the links, you can also try out different locations of the links on your website to gauge their effectiveness.
10. How can I terminate my partnership with the Publisher?
In your Affiliate Control Panel, you can display all your partnerships in the section "Products". Simply filter by "Partnership exists". For each partnership, you will find a button "Terminate partnership". Then simply remove the links from your website after you submitted your termination request.
Have more questions?
For more information on the Captcha, Inc Affiliate Program, please contact us.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Captcha, Inc Affiliate!